Follow Natalie on Twitter

Friday, October 14, 2011

Been Away Too Long

I can't believe it's been since June and I'm only now getting back to my blog.  A lot has happend.  "Octavia's Time", the first of my Klawinken series is on sale beginning October 18th with Siren Publishing.  My next story is due to be published on November 18th with Siren and it is called "Hard to Resist".  I think "Hard to Resist" is my favorite right now.  I am halfway through "Octavia's Chocie" a follow-up to "Octavia's Time".  So, with writing and edits and writing and edits, life has been a bit hectic and then of course there's my regular job.

Everything is good and I can't complain.  I'm still Twittering too.  Love Twitter...it's quick...and fun!  I'm also still doing Facebook but just haven't been on it as much.

Well, hope you all enjoy my new stories.  They were fun to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment