Follow Natalie on Twitter

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Into the Night

For some reason, I seem to write better and longer at night...possibly because that is when I'm truly alone and have the time...but it is more than that...there's something about the night sky, the moon, and the stars that empower me to dream...to think in ways that the daylight hours inhibit.  I love to night dream as I look at the page that fills with thoughts that keep me writing more and more.  Writing erotica is something that I enjoy more and more...the more I write...the more I want to write.  The romance of course is always there...it has to be or it wouldn't be erotica...a story that needs to be told in a way that captures your heart as well as giving your libido a boost.  I'm now working on my 4th and 5th book.  With each book I've published, I've learned so much...Siren Publishing has been great and so supportive.  I highly recommend them to any author out there who loves to write erotica.  May your dreams find there way to the pages and into your readers hearts.

2 comments:

  1. i quite like your writing style... very... dream like almost... look forward to reading your novels

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so kind...thank you...dreaming is a wonderful state of mind...

    ReplyDelete