Follow Natalie on Twitter

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

In The Early Morning Hours

It seems that I sometimes do my best work in the early hours of the morning.  It's quiet and allows me to focus uninterrupted. It is especially a good time to make my publishers edits.  Making edits is not the most glamorous part of being an author but certainly a necessity.  When you write a book, you think it's perfect and then you find out it is far from that and you begin the work that is required to bring your story to the reader in the form that you know is what will make your story one they will never forget.  Well, I guess you know that I've been editing as of late and have found that my Editor is truly my best friend in this process of writing.  I'm so anxious for the publication of Submission of Innocence....I'm on pins and needles to share it with all of you.  Soon.....May.....just can't get here fast enough!  Talk to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment