Follow Natalie on Twitter

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Rainy

Today is a rainy day but I did receive my blurbs for "Submission of Innocence" back with some minor revisions.  I love receiving email from Siren - it's always great to hear from your publisher.  So far, I have been very impressed with Siren.  Everything is going along like clockwork.  They did a great job editing and just keeping everything moving along.  I'm now getting back into my second book, "Hard to Resist".  I love writing it and I'm getting close to a finished product.  I already have my third book in mind, been going over a few different scenerios in my head.  I know I want it to be dark, intense, and seductive.  I'm getting excited just thinking about it.  Rainy days are my kind of days - not that I don't like the sun - but I just love the sound of rain and smell of the wet earth through an open window near my computer....where I keep typing  and typing.....*smiles*

No comments:

Post a Comment