Follow Natalie on Twitter

Thursday, April 21, 2011

IDEAS

I was sitting outside on my patio just looking at nothing when a number of ideas for stories just popped into my head.  One being about three or four women who work together in a dull insurance company but at a happy hour begin to get to know each other better.  I was thinking of calling it "Friday Night with the Girls".  It could be so much fun and a great way to explore women's feelings for each other in friendship and sexual exploration.  However, the main character is actually a heterosexual who finds her curiosity with the same sex does nothing to detract from her passion with a man, but does everything to enhance it.  Okay....that was one idea.    The ideas just keep on coming, which is great, but I still have to put the finishing touches on "Hard to Resist".  I would really like to have this to the publisher for review by the end of this month at the latest.  I hope you've read "Submission of Innocence" and will let me know your thoughts.  I am always open to hearing what people think about my work!

No comments:

Post a Comment