Follow Natalie on Twitter

Friday, April 22, 2011

Time for Writing

I love to write but sometimes I put up road blocks that keep me from what I love doing most.  Now, why is that, I wonder?  Whatever the reason, I find it quite frustrating when everything keeps getting in my way.  Well, I'm writing this blog and then I'm writing and writing and writing.  "Hard To Resist" should be completed this weekend.  That is my goal and I plan to accomplish it.  I was noticing that on Siren Publishing some of their authors publish  more than one book a month and some more than that.  Wow!  They are on quite a roll.  I wish I could write full time.....that would be so great.  Maybe...someday.  In the meantime, I need to get my second book out there and then my third, and then my fourth and so on and so on....   Here's hoping you all have a great weekend.  I think I'm going to start writing my blogs about some of my research into the erotic pleasures that I so love to write about.....might make for some mighty hot blogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment