Follow Natalie on Twitter

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I'm Back!

Things have been busy but all is good.  I'm back on my blog again.  The release of "Submission of Innocence" is tomorrow!  April 20th!  I'm really excited.  I got my final edits and proofing late last week - not too bad.  I think it's ready to go!  Now, I'm still working on the ending of "Hard To Resist", but I think I should be done within the week - I just need a few hours of uninterrupted time - and we all know how hard that can be to find!  Anyway, I did write a rather short story about the Klawinken's...it's more on the paranormal side.  I've always loved science fiction and tales of ghosts and vampires and such things.  This is a bit different and about a young woman named Octavia.  I could see this being a series of short stories.  Well, I took the plunge and sent it to Harlequin Spice Briefs.  I didnt' get an email acknowledging receipt, but from what I hear that's normal.  Anyway, I think I'll just keep writing more short stories to go along with it  - I do think it's that good.  I loved writing it and Octavia and her Mathieu were easy to get excited about.  I'm thinking her sister Evenela might be the subject of the next short or possibly another....I have so many ideas. 
I'll be back again soon - hopefully tomorrow as I want to do this daily and it's a great way to stay in touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment