Follow Natalie on Twitter

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Cubicles

Last night there were no dreams...just sleep...and there really is something to be said for that.  So, today I'm at work and writing my blog before I get started.  It's great to have a job where you have an office with a door.....everyone needs a little privacy to update their blog, take a power nap, and/or just make a quick wardrobe adjustment.  For those in cubicles....I feel for you....I was part of a cubicle city too at one point and I must say...listening to the guy in the next cubby cut his nails was something I will never forget.....or just knowing I had to whisper and that people were straining to hear what I said....that made me crazy.  Anyway, I think companies today are stupid for having cubicles.....either put people in an open area where they can actually interact or put them in offices - interior ones are fine.  It makes for a very hostile environment - these cubicles.  Well......enough about that.  Tonight, I will finish my first paranormal story - the first of many I hope.  Gotta go....someone is a knocking on my door!

No comments:

Post a Comment