Follow Natalie on Twitter

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Tweet Tweet

Okay...I'm a bit obsessed with Twitter right now, but I' sure in time I'll get over it....won't I?  Anyway, I am now being followed by 11 followers....one being Emilio Estevez....yes, the other Sheen...Charlie's brother - actually Emilio was famous before Charlie....loved him in the Breakfast Club.  So, I'm following a number of celebrity's including Emilio, Charlie, and it's fun....now of course, they only tweet what they want you to know....like things mostly relating to websites they would like you to visit and promotional information...however, there is something to be said for getting a message from a "Star".....oh, how we love our "Stars"......quite a phenomenon ...when you think about it.....actually a little scary...but it has been that way since the beginning of time....everyone always wanted to be associated or know about those who had the money, the power, the class, and/or the looks/charisma..... so I guess we all aren't so different....it's just that we have access to so many more ways to invade a person's privacy....not something anyone should take lightly.  Twitter and Facebook encourage the peeper in all of us.....not something my grandmother would be happy about...but then again, there are so many things she doesn't get when it comes to why we have to know everything about what is happening now and who it is happening to...now - regardless of where we live or how it impacts or does not impact us.  Oh, well.....I'm a peeper tweeter freak...and I am encouraged to be one.   One of these blogs I'll get back to talking about my writing.  I did submit my story last night....I'll let you know when it gets published.  I like it much better than my last.  With each new story...I just keep getting better and better.....if I dont' believe in myself....like, who will...right?

No comments:

Post a Comment