Follow Natalie on Twitter

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Twitter It Is!

Well...I decided to give Twitter a try.  I've heard so much about it, but never gave it too much thought.  However, now that I've tried it....I must say....I really like it.  I only have 4 followers from The Voice...but it's still cool.  I've added some others and I kind of like receiving their updates.  I'm not sure what this means for me....like why am I changing how I look at everything?  Whatever the reason, I'm online and in touch so to speak with many different people.  I think I may have to write a story about this....how once you tweet on twitter  you can never communicate without it again.....things begin to happen.....hmmmmm....  Oh, well.... anyway I am about ready to submit my story about the Klawinken....Octavia's Time....It's short but has lots of sex and of course.....a happily ever after ending.  Thinking I may write one eventually that is more on the darker side.....we'll see.  Lots of idea, never enough time.  To those of you who Tweet......Happy Tweeting....see you on the other side......

No comments:

Post a Comment