Follow Natalie on Twitter

Sunday, May 1, 2011

One Reviewer

Well, I suppose it was bound to happen.  One reviewer didn't like my story, "Submission of Innocence".  It did make me feel bad for a bit and then I thought, well, you just can't please everyone.  If nothing else, I went back to "Hard to Resist" and made a few rewrites that I knew it needed.  So, regardless of the review, let it inspire you and not bring you down. 

I'm feeling better and better about "Hard to Resist".  The edits are good and ones I've been thinking about - only thing holding me back was the time it would take - but time is nothing compared to an excellent read.  I am also beginning a new story called, "Kayla's Teachers".  It's going to be different than my first two stories because it will not only be about M/F but also F/F, F/F/M, and F/M/M.  My mind is already swimming with ideas.  I can't wait to really get into this story.

No comments:

Post a Comment