Follow Natalie on Twitter

Monday, May 9, 2011

I think I Know Where My Time Goes

I don't know about you, but for me time is flying by so fast I can can hardly get my head around what happened yesterday or the day before that.  I keep wondering why....I mean it really isn't moving any faster or slower since the beginning of time....but for me.....there aren't enough hours in the day.  I am somewhat organized, but I think my problem is that I love to daydream....possibly why I love to write.  I can listen to music on my headphones for hours and during that time I'm a character in one of my stories or a new story or one that may never get written but entertains me.  I can't be alone whenever I would like, but I do seek out alone time.  I think we all need it.  However, my alone time goes so fast that I feel my life is moving along on super high speed.  I'm also enjoying watching television more...and that takes up time too.  I've been watching Camelot on STARZ and HBO's Game of Thrones..... and we mustn't forget The Voice....the coaches are absolutely adorable - I like all four of them.  Ceelo and Adam seem to mesh well.....I think if Christina weren't in the middle of Blake and Ceelo...that Blake and Ceelo would be funnier together....Christina is an inigma...she's the Queen and those men are just part of her court.....Maybe I'll daydream about me being The Voice the next time I dim the room, close my eyes....and let my imagination run wild.  Now, if I could only sing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment